It's Technology Tuesday and there was a great blog in Event Industry News that featured 27 events industry professionals and asked for their insights on technology trends. I will share the hi-lights here:
1. Buzzword Tech: AR - Augmented reality; AI - Artificial Intelligence; AI powered chatbots that can help register attendees or answer basic questions about a meeting; VR - Virtual Reality.
2. Interactive activities and games - attendees now take an active role in in knowledge transfer and outcomes.
3. Holograms are being used by Microsoft to bring attendees who can't travel to the stage.
4. Photo booths which allow branding and reaching out to multiple social media platforms.
5. Data Integration via partnerships or consolidation - more mergers for technology firms.
6. Using data to personalize an experience.
7. Video and Live streaming
8. Automated Check in, Influencer marketing and Digital Displays - faster check in with facial recognition.
You can read the entire article here.
something to think about...
We like to share interesting articles and posts that pertain to our industry and the area we serve. Enjoy!